HOUSTON – ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced the winners of its 2019 Supplier Recognition Award program. The 13 recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership in observance of the ConocoPhillips SPIRIT Values.
Suppliers were recognized for two distinctions: focus on execution and doing business better. ConocoPhillips global business units generated nominations internally and winners were carefully selected by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“Throughout the last few years, we’ve transformed our business and significantly improved the underlying performance drivers across our company,” said Matt Fox, executive vice president and chief operating officer. “Our suppliers have played an invaluable role, and we are proud to recognize them through our Supplier Recognition Award. This year’s recipients have gone above and beyond to demonstrate exceptional leadership, flexibility and the innovation that our industry demands.”
The 2019 award recipients are:
- Doing Business Better: Archer AS
- Doing Business Better: Helmerich & Payne
- Doing Business Better: ICE Services, Inc.
- Doing Business Better: Solar Turbines
- Doing Business Better: Tenaris
- Doing Business Better: Thru Tubing Solutions Inc.
- Doing Business Better: Well ID AS
- Focus on Execution: Advanced Technology Valve S.p:A
- Focus on Execution: NexTier
- Focus on Execution: EPFC Corp.
- Focus on Execution: Little Red Services
- Focus on Execution: MI Swaco
- Focus on Execution: PT Conval Mega Perkasa
--- # # # ---
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $65 billion of total assets, and approximately 10,400 employees as of March 31, 2020. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,278 MBOED for the three months ended March 31, 2020, and proved reserves were 5.3 BBOE as of Dec. 31, 2019. For more information, go to www.04pia.com.